Wednesday, November 08, 2006
The last episode of Goong made mi teared, badly. I totally feel 彩精 when 信 and her were forced to separate. The sense of hopelessness, unable to do anything to 晚留 the person. It’s been a long time since I cried over matters of the heart and for some unknown reason, tears just streamed down my face at the scene when 彩精 was running after 信 ‘s car.
信 and his father display the typical MCP, insensitive behavior guys always like to portray. They like to act all macho and keep everything to themselves, even to the extent of hurting the ones whom they hold close to their heart. They’re egoistic by nature and usually think that by showing their more emotional side, they’ll be perceived as wimps or weaklings. Weird. Why must guys always put us through endless sufferings, playing mind games with us, blowing ‘hot and cold’ and whatever shit. Go get a life lar! Stop all these psychological nonsense and just feel for us k?The part where 信’s father seek for his son’s understanding for not being more vocal about his love for 信 was damn touching lar. It’s always very tough to have to apologize, to put down your pride and it is more so when you’re the king of the country and you have to apologize to your son, the crown prince.I like the part when 彩精 said that friends are the most important! How true that is. Bf(s) come and go but friends (the good ones) are there to stay. I <3 xueli!
Now that I’ve finished watching Goong, there’s nothing to look forward to at the end of the day after hours of studying, cramming little nuggets of info into my pathetic brain and stressing myself upside down. O’s been pretty alright, except for some papers – I lost 17+ marks in Physics lar(!). Hopefully I’ll do well enough to get into business at Poly, if not, it’s pte dip for mi then.
I hear Bangkok calling mi; prolly gonna there yr end. It’s gonna be 24/7 of shopping, gossiping, guy watching and whatnot aft Os!
信 and his father display the typical MCP, insensitive behavior guys always like to portray. They like to act all macho and keep everything to themselves, even to the extent of hurting the ones whom they hold close to their heart. They’re egoistic by nature and usually think that by showing their more emotional side, they’ll be perceived as wimps or weaklings. Weird. Why must guys always put us through endless sufferings, playing mind games with us, blowing ‘hot and cold’ and whatever shit. Go get a life lar! Stop all these psychological nonsense and just feel for us k?The part where 信’s father seek for his son’s understanding for not being more vocal about his love for 信 was damn touching lar. It’s always very tough to have to apologize, to put down your pride and it is more so when you’re the king of the country and you have to apologize to your son, the crown prince.I like the part when 彩精 said that friends are the most important! How true that is. Bf(s) come and go but friends (the good ones) are there to stay. I <3 xueli!
Now that I’ve finished watching Goong, there’s nothing to look forward to at the end of the day after hours of studying, cramming little nuggets of info into my pathetic brain and stressing myself upside down. O’s been pretty alright, except for some papers – I lost 17+ marks in Physics lar(!). Hopefully I’ll do well enough to get into business at Poly, if not, it’s pte dip for mi then.
I hear Bangkok calling mi; prolly gonna there yr end. It’s gonna be 24/7 of shopping, gossiping, guy watching and whatnot aft Os!
